We are looking for a suitable electronic engineer to fill this position candidate must have a good knowledge of PCB designs, circuit design, electronics, and circuit design software and should be able to build inverter and solar systems.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Should be able to provide electronic services to build circuits, read circuit diagrams, troubleshoot circuit diagrams
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards requirements by preparing standard electronic support
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electronics components and systems.
- Maintain good and accurate records of all important electronic parts and replace them when required
- Estimating material, labour, or construction costs for budget preparation for solar installation systems
- Preparing and executing timely preventive maintenance on all solar systems to reduce downtimes
- Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical/ electronic engineering activities for research and development
- Should be able to build, troubleshoot, design, and repair inverters
- Should be able to design and install solar systems
- Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation for new equipment installations.
- Preparing and executing timely preventive maintenance on all electrical equipment to reduce downtime and production cost.
- Working with junior technicians and all team members in order to achieve good and quality products in good time.
- Should be able to provide timely electrical support to produce quality products and help push to achieve the set standard for electronic circuit and production efficiency
- Academic qualification of either a BEng or HND in Electrical Engineering
- Has good technical skills in the field of electronics. Can build, troubleshoot and program circuits.
- Somebody good in EPOM, EEPROM, PIC, ARDUINO BOARDS
- Should be able to work in a safe manner when designing, building, troubleshooting, and repairing electronic circuits
- Should be able to design electronic circuit boards (PCB boards)
- Should be able to wind, troubleshoot, design, and repair a transformer
- Should be able to suggest and implement optimum utilization of power and overall cost reduction in the manufacturing process
- PC/personal productivity tools – Word for Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, and Electronic mail
Remuneration:NGN 50,000 - 70,000
Location: Candidates from these locations are strongly encouraged to apply Ketu, Ojodu Berger, Ogba, OPIC, Ikeja, Agege, Magboro, Magodo, Omole