Can you wear shoes?
- Our client in the Oil and Gas Industry is looking for an Electronic Document Controller to prepare, manage and file documents for our projects.
- He or she will be involved in typing proposals/contracts, archiving files and ensuring all team members have access to necessary documentation. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience reviewing technical documents along with the ability to spot errors.
- Ultimately, you’ll support our procedures by maintaining transparent, up-to-date and easily traceable documents.
· Train employees on how to use and access the documents.
· Create systems to manage the company documents.
· Conduct company audits to ensure documents are being followed.
· Work with auditors to maintain ISO status.
· Ensure that all documents are up to date.
· Develop procedures so that they are standardized.
· Communicate and collaborate with project managers.
· Follow company procedures.
- Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role
- Familiarity with project management
- Basic knowledge of labour and corporate law
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and MS Excel
- Knowledge of Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS)
- Proficient typing and editing skills
- Data organization skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc degree in Project Management or relevant field
Considerable experience in managing quality documentation functions in a ISO certified environment and in-depth knowledge of quality management operations will be an added advantage. Sound knowledge in the use of web-based tools, MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and proficiency in leading teams across fast paced work settings is required.
If you are interested and qualified, kindly click on the link https://lonadek.com/career/ to apply.
Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.