1. Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical wiring for Solar/Inverter, Electrical equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a fault and correct the problem.
3. Carry out Pre-installation investigations/ Site inspections to test suitability of existing electrical wiring for a scheduled installation, Conduct Earth fault tests, Open Circuit Tests, Lightning arrester equipment test, short circuit tests and General tests required for pre-installation Tests using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, Mega and oscilloscopes (where applicable), to ensure compatibility and safety of systems.
4. Plan layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and Company/Local codes.
5. Mounting of Solar PV Cells on roof tops in compliance with the set standard safety rules and guidelines.
6. Mounting and wiring of Deep cycle batteries which involves lifting, shifting and carrying of various sizes of batteries.
7. Carrying out of Scheduled or Emergency/Urgent “Client call-out” Technical Support Services
8. Interpretation of Schematic Diagrams and application of same.