Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must ensure that the Generators and Compressor are turned on every day
- Keep track of the running hours of the Generators
- Ensure Panel wiring are checked for tightening every day after work
- Attend to any electrical breakdown on the machine and production lines
- Ensure the safe running of all electrical appliances in the factory and the premises
- Responsible for safe keep of tools
- Create, maintain and repair electronic components and equipment and or devices that involve electricity
- Use measuring and diagnostic devices to evaluate how electrical equipment is working
- Carry our calibrating of equipment, build electronic devices based on reading schematics, inspect for problems, replace old equipment and install new equipment.
- Troubleshoot for problems in electrical grids, isolate the issue and resolve it.
Qualifications/ Knowledge/ Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Cognate experience of not less than 5 years on the job.
- Competency in Panel Logistic Control, fault finding process in electrical panels, proximity switches, IR Sensors, relays, etc.