- Deliver theoretical and OJT programmes for electrical & instruments technicians, supervisors, specialists and graduate engineers.
- Develop and prepare all course teaching materials and visual aids liaising as required with the Recruitment Team. This will also include any course reference materials and/or student workbooks.
- Maintain an electronic and hard copy of all individual training records and provide accurate reports as and when required.
- Provide the client with detailed student progress reports containing the
assessment, level of competence, attendance, and behaviors of the trainees.
- Liaise with equipment vendors and any additional specialist instrumentation suppliers to ensure that teaching materials support the knowledge required for a trainee to develop satisfactory workplace competence.
- Conduct instrument and control overview training program for production personnel and others requiring a basic presentation on the plants operational control features.
- Design appropriate courses for the trainees and to schedule their release to the operational plant to enable them to quickly develop and utilize their new skills on the job.
- Conduct refresher training courses and additional remedial program if requested.
- You have extensive experience working in the Oil & Gas Services industry as an Electrical & Instrumentation Trainer.
- Good knowledge & usage of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services is committed to promoting diversity. This position is opened to people with disabilities.
- A minimum experience level of 10 years or more is required:.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency).