The Centre of Practical Skills (CoPS) hereby calls for applications from qualified teachers and training assistants to support its certificate training in electrical installations. The teachers will work around 30% of their time in a classroom and 70% at a construction site.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:9 years
The program is implemented by the Centre of Practical Skills in close cooperation with Godfrey Okoye University and Eco-Social Market Economy (ESME) initiative
with funding from Germany and Austria.
- Highly experienced and motivated persons with strong work ethics;
- B. Voc/Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized Engineering College/ university with 5 years of experience in the relevant field, OR Higher National Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering with 10 years experience in the relevant field, OR National Diploma passed in the trade of "Electrician" with 12 years experience in the relevant field. Teaching experience required.
- Contract with ICMPD, a European intergovernmental organisation, active in Nigeria
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to learn CoPS curriculum with an international teacher and get experience with a European partner at the European Business Park located at the permanent site of Godfrey Okoye University, starting in August 2022.