We are a manufacturing company involved in granite quarrying and processing located in Kaduna. We solicit applications from a suitably qualified person to fill the vacant position of Electrical/ Electronic Engineer.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial, or domestic purposes.
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Estimating material, labour, or construction costs for budget preparation.
- Maintaining electrical equipment.
- Must be educated to a minimum of B.Sc/HND (Electrical Engineering).
- Must possess not less than 5 years relevant industrial work experience.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications/membership will be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication
- Should be computer literate.
- Must have experience in Industrial Control Panel - Troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Should have knowledge of Colour Coding/wires and Panel Wiring
- Should have the ability to read and work from electrical schematics (interpreting electrical circuit diagrams).
- Should be able to prepare technical reports.
- Must have knowledge of three-phase power applications
- Should have knowledge in the programming of AC drives (Inverters)
- Should have knowledge of PLC functioning
Salary: NGN80,000- NGN200,000 (Depending on experience)