- Design Electrical systems from concept through completion
- Prepare specifications for purchase of electrical materials
- Establishing construction installation standards or specifications
- Work with contractors, surveyors and building service engineers to bring designs to fruition
- Good understanding of electrical principles and concepts such as design and interpretation of electrical engineering drawings and electrical wiring skill
- Understand designing, maintaining, implementing, and improving electrical instruments
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, or any related course
- COREN certified and have a minimum of 8 years experience in similar role.