Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures / enforces maximum safety procedure in execution of all jobs.
- Supervises all planned and corrective maintenance jobs for effective / efficient plant operation.
- Participates in new equipment installations and commissioning.
- Organizes work schedules / manpower allocation of daily jobs in the plant.
- Perform power analysis on electricity consumptions.
- Modifies control for smooth process operations.
Ensure compliance with the following requirements:
- NIS ISO 14001: 2015 EMS
- NIS ISO 9001: 2015 QMS
- NIS ISO 45001:2018 OHSMS
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND Electrical/Electronic Engineering in the relevant discipline with minimum of 2years post NYSC experience
- Shall be a Corporate Member of NSE/COREN
- Shall be a Corporate Member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
- Fluent knowledge of English
- At least 4 years relevant and related experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
Skills and Competencies:
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in:
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Power Point
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.