We are looking to hire an experienced individual for this position.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Basic Knowledge about operations of burners and boilers.
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for boilers and compressors.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, and technical drawings
- Fabrication of control panels from electrical drawing
- Electrical cables installations and field wiring.
- Handling of basic electrical equipment
- Preparation of electrical drawings
- Handling of Service calls Basic related to both compressors and boilers
- Accompanying Senior Engineers to site and handling of systems.
- Overhauling of burners/boilers and general services
- A minimum academic qualification of an HND is required in either the Electrical or Mechanical Field.
- 3 years of work experience either in the field of boilers or burners.
- Could have worked in a factory as a maintenance engineer for the above equipment.
Work Schedule & General:
- Monday to Saturday is considered a normal working week.
- Salary is provided based on the candidate's qualifications, subject knowledge, and prevailing market conditions.