- Able to work on/with Variable Frequency Drives
- Have working experience with Programable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Can work on Panel Circuit Boards (PCBs)
The rice mill operates Monday - Sunday 24 hours a day. Two shifts fill every 24 hour period morning 8:00 am - 8:00 pm, and Night shift 8:00 pm - 8:00 am.
Employees rotate to the next shift, that is, from morning shift to Night shift, every week (with exceptions). So the position requires availability Monday - Sunday 24 hours a day with one day off every week.
Able to speak, write and read the English language, Hausa is a plus.
Able to follow policies and procedures in conducting job tasks.
Able to work with a team and independently.
Able to operate a touch screen computer with minimum beginner computer skills
- This job operates in a manufacturing warehouse environment. This role routinely uses manufacturing equipment. The environment is hot, cold, dusty and loud. Must be able to comply with personal protective equipment on the manufacturing floor (hearing protection, hard hat, safety glasses, beard/hair nets, gloves, boots and others as required).
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms overhead and grip; climb stairs; talk or hear.
- The employee must occasionally lift or move products and supplies, up to 50KG.