- This position will focus on expanding institutional service by introducing our programs and services to students, families and schools to enable increased access to our training & tutorial services. This is a remote function and will not require a commute to an office.
- Successful candidate will be responsible for introducing, establishing and developing relationships with students, families and institutions that facilitate the uptake of our services.
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all of the following:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience as a teacher and/or school administrator.
- Hands-on experience working with students in an educational or tutorial setting.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter who can drive an outreach effort independently and with little direct supervision.
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize the outreach effort.
- Outstanding knowledge of our programs and services and how they support the needs of families and the mission of other educational institutions.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret technical information and to summarize that information.
- Ability to confer with coworkers to determine needed actions.
- Clear interest in education as a vector for personal improvement and communal development, and a curiosity about the world at large.
- Access to reliable broadband internet connectivity and a functioning laptop or desktop to enable effective operation.
Interested candidates must submit ALL of the following:
a. A cover letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position.
b. A current resume.