Our growing publication (International Publication) is searching for an experienced editor to join our creative team. Your ultimate goal will be to provide exceptional, informative, and appealing content to attract our targeted audience and build customer loyalty. You will perform various tasks, including evaluating proofs, setting publication goals, and designing content, and generating story ideas.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Design the contents of publications based on the company’s publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing specifications.
- Establish the publication standards and goals.
- Research and authenticate facts, dates, and statistics.
- Evaluate and approve design proofs submitted by the media room prior to publication production.
- Recommend stories and produce headline ideas to attract our target audience.
- Coordinate with designers, photographers, writers, and artists.
- Hire and supervise writers, reporters, and other media team employees.
- Meet tight deadlines and monitor budgets.
- Proofread and edit stories or art pieces.
- Minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 3 - 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO and social media best practices.
- A creative thinker with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience with MS Office and design software.
Remuneration: NGN 350,000 plus bonus
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.