· Responsible for editing and improving financial or business-related research materials, publications research and content
· Plan, create and coordinate editorial publications and research
· Advise writers on financial market data & trend-spotting on relevant topics on content pieces to improve the flow and content of written materials.
· Oversee proofreading procedures and edit copy where necessary.
· Assist in evaluating finalised copy for compliance with policies, style and tone
· Resolve issues as they arise
· Attend events on behalf of the company or editor in chief
Desired Skills and Experience
· Strong financial and economics background.
· 7 years’ experience as an Editor, fact checking and vetting financial and economic stories and articles.
· Advanced experience with the Nigerian stock market, crypto currencies and general economic matters.
· Exceptional ability in copywriting and editing
· Strong organisational and leadership skills
· Outstanding communication and people abilities
· High attention to detail
· BSc/BA in Accounting, Economics, Business, Journalism or relevant field
Benefits of Working With Us
· Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
· Healthcare benefits
· Competitive salary
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021