- Be familiar with the survey regulation of earthwork, and aware of the content and technical requirements of fieldwork.
- Communicate with local departments and assist the Project Department in purchasing documents and signing agreements.
- Communicate with the Consultant, and be a company with the Consultant in the on-site survey, etc.
- Survey the unfavourable geology around the project, existing railway or road subgrade and slope, location of borrow pit, distribution of filling materials, etc., and compile the tables and descriptions based on the survey data.
- Compile the daily field survey record, summarize today work, and plan the upcoming work.
- Other fieldwork arranged by Project Department.
- Be familiar with the design specifications of earthwork and Chinese codes, and aware of the design purpose and technical requirements.
- Communicate with the Consultant on design drawing, clarify and sort out the Consultant’s comments, and report to the person in charge.
- Do the railway cross-section design, compile the description and prepare the calculation data for a specific area.
- Other design work arranged by Project Department.
- Prepare your own smartphones, required to be equipped with Whatsapp and Wechat, which is convenient in communication and recording. The mobile phone should be able to take photos clearly with positioning function.
- Prepare your own laptop, required to be equipped with software such as Auto CAD, Google Earth and Office.
- Prepare your own ZENITH BANK card in advance for your salary payment.
- Be bachelor or above, major in Civil Engineering (Geotechnical or Road direction). Be familiar with Auto CAD, Google Earth, Office and other professional software.
- Be healthy, hardworking, able to fit the fieldwork; have a strong sense of responsibility, strong learning ability, and obey the arrangement of the Project Department.
- 3 years of related working experience is preferred.
- Experience in studying in China or the ability to speak Chinese is preferred.
- Ability to use slope stability calculation software, such as Midas, GEO-SLOPE, etc. is preferred.