Successful candidate takes up the essential role of participating in children's development between age 0 and 6 years, facilitating different activities, and providing high-quality education.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Organizes and provides developmentally appropriate early childhood education programs; plans and implements curriculum and education for children ranging in age from six weeks to twelve years old.
- Provides activities and opportunities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Plans and prepares classroom setting; oversees safety and educational programs; supervises children in the classroom; provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Interacts with parents and community groups; maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child's family relationships.
- Writes and compiles individual assessments of each child's development; completes daily inventories, child attendance, and related reports.
- Minimum of OND (NCE or higher degree is an added advantage)
- Minimum of a year of work experience in being an early years teacher
- Love to work with children between the ages of 0 and 6 and care for them
- Positively spirited and passionate about the pupils and their overall development
- Very positive, dynamic creative, and dedicated team player
- Ability to communicate well in correct English with good diction and articulation
- Physically strong enough to participate actively with the pupils
- Resident in Ibadan Southwest LGA.
- Effective communication skills (speaking and writing)
- Good observation and supervision skills
- Soft skills
- ICT skills
Remuneration: Less than NGN 75,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.