Gramax School is a fun, nurturing place for children to grow. Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Get to know each family and each child in our small school community. This takes time and effort on your part, but it really is the first step to integrating into our community and building trust.
- Employ emergent curriculum techniques in cooperation with your co-teacher to follow the children’s interests throughout the year.
- Assess children, using Ages and Stages and other relevant tools.
- Collaborate with families and the teaching team to set goals for individual children. Monitor and record progress toward goal achievement.
- Maintain individual child portfolios to chronicle child growth, progress, interests, and accomplishments.
- Promote multiculturalism, inclusion, and anti-bias practices and terminology.
- We are searching for a dedicated, enthusiastic teacher who meets the following qualifications and live within the Amuwo Odofin axis in Lagos State:
- This job opening is available for Female applicants only.
- Good moral value is part of the quality we need in our teachers/Educators.
- Minimum academic qualification of NCE in a related field.
- At least two years’ experience team-teaching children.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with the child’s first teachers, the family members
- Experience working in a diverse school community
- Knowledge of infant/toddler caregiving
Location: Amuwo Odofin axis, Lagos State.