Applicant must be a female
• A graduate with a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a degree in education. (A certificate in Montessori Education is an added advantage.)
• Must have excellent communication and language skills in English.
• Must be able to think outside the box.
• Must have an Excellent knowledge of ICT and application of ICT in learning.
• Must be an excellent classroom manager.
• Must be passionate and enthusiastic about teaching children.
• Must reside in Abuja.
• Must have a good knowledge and understanding of the EYFS Curriculum and the early learning goals
• Must be able to come up with and develop fun but relevant learning experiences for children both indoors and outdoors using the provided scheme of work
• Prepare to plan and develop programs that would cater for the educational needs of children in early years learning.
• Must have the ability to incorporate varied teaching and learning strategies.
• Able to work with colleagues as a team, and maintain open communication between parents.
• Maintain a detailed record of each child's progress.
• Must be committed to working in close partnership with parents
• .Be enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and be able to demonstrate a genuine care for young children.
• ability to work independently with children, as well as being able to work in the wider nursery/school team
• a sense of humour and the ability to keep things in perspective.
• The stamina to keep up with the needs and energy of a large group of young, lively children