- Support Sales Managers with periodic sales performance analysis; Orders forecast and ensure they remain up to date.
- Coordinate Quote and tender process with logistics support for the sales team
- Support Sales with Customer Visits organization ensuring correct details and travel plans are maintained for all personnel involved.
- Liaise with Customers where necessary to support sales activity.
- Ensure first-class Quotation/Order to remittance process execution on customer quotations, order entry, and or equipment/supplies/services delivery for assigned area.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing or solid experience as Sales personnel
- Good technical skills with Data analytics and a thorough approach to problem-solving
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office with speed and accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, getting work right the first time.
- High level of telephone and customer care skills.
- Time Management skills with the ability to work with accuracy and minimum supervision.
- Fluent in the English Language.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- A strong business acumen – you have a good understanding of the factors that influence customer behavior
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.