· Consistently create valuable and engaging content for E-learning courses, Social Media, and company’s website with new blog entries and articles which are majorly related to the HR services provided by the company.
· Leading intensive research on industry-related subjects, producing ideas for new content types and editing articles before publication.
· Deliver quality written content that intrigues our audience, draw in clients and promote brand awareness.
· Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
· Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
· Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
· Identifying target market needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
· Perform other duties as may be required by management.
· Research skills.
· Content writing and editing skills
· SEO Optimization skills
· Ability to use Canva for graphics
· Video editing skills.
· Hands-on experience using Microsoft office tools
· Applicant must have interest in HR and HR related content