- Design and prepare reports for all E-Business metrics for the company’s various online platforms and achieve all growth objectives and develop all enhancements to the direct supply network.
- Administer all E-Business activities and incorporate best practices in the same to design effective strategies and assist to implement all department strategies and analyze all information and recommend improvements to all customer processes.
- Oversee Design and Developments of Website
- Supervise all product design and ensure compliance to all product guidelines and coordinate with Direct Channels and improve all market strategies and incorporate the latest technology in same and provide optimization in product search.
- Coordinate with internal team and provide support to all online marketing strategies and prioritize projects and recommend ways to increase traffic to a website with the incorporation of best tools and assist to maximize revenue.
- Prepare reports and maintain track of all activities on websites, perform tests, and assist in all website conversations and recommend improvements in strategies to increase customer retention and design site content.
- Maintain optimal level of customer services at all times and ensure simplicity in services and ensure compliance to all legal requirements and monitor all online channels.
- Administer an effective website strategy and develop and maintain effective relationships with graphics designers and programmers and implement all social media strategies and implement all marketing campaigns and prepare all newsletters.
- Supervise all newsletter performance and design various strategies to increase sales and monitor all performance reports on a weekly basis and manage all new product launch calendars.
Job Requirements/ Qualification
- Degree level in Digital Marketing, Information Technology or any related field
- Proven 3 years of experience as an E-commerce Specialist
- Experience in managing marketing and Tech teams
- Experience developing and overseeing digital marketing strategies
- Excellent understanding of web design and web analysis
- Strong marketing and tech background
- Understanding and experience in, UX, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels such as PPC, SEO, Social Media Display and affiliate marketing channels
- Knowledge of Attribution modelling, website speed optimization, A/B testing, conversion management, sales journey optimization, traffic analysis, and reporting tools.