E-Commerce Manager Responsibilities:
- Devising strategies that harness sales-related insights, prevailing standards, and novel developments to encourage sales in our online store.
- Creating frameworks that transform our social media sites into highly profitable platforms.
- Directing the activities of Software Developers, Copywriters, and Graphic Designers to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Reviewing the security of checkout pages and payment procedures.
- Creating promotional offers and checking to see that these are uploaded precisely.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Analyzing traffic to inform website maintenance and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Examining sales-related metrics to inform restocks.
- Reporting on the utility of existing and novel strategies.
E-Commerce Manager Requirements:
• Degree in Business, Marketing Management, Information Systems, or similar disciplines.
• Msc/MBA will be an added advantage
• Experience in sales is required.
• Extensive experience as an E-Commerce Manager or related role.
• Demonstrable track record of devising sales-enhancing strategies.
• Sound knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
• Unmatched supervision, research, and troubleshooting skills.
• Exceptional consulting and quality assurance abilities.
• Ability to tackle the demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease.