- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology and Business Major.
- 2-3 years of eCommerce experience in a similar business environment.
- A Self Starter.
- Customer Service experience is key.
- Ability to analyze e-commerce data including purchase trends, basket sales, and conversion rates to better inform business decisions.
- Must Be Tech Savvy
- Good communication and presentation Skills
- We expect this individual to be a self-starter who needs little oversight and direction. They are expected to develop this new role to drive eCommerce success.
- This person will be responsible for overseeing the entire eCommerce operation and making sure that each team member or department is doing its job
- Manage relationships with respective logistical agencies to ensure shipping rates and services are competitive.
- Bring on new partners and manage partnership relationship