- This position reports to the Group Head, Finance & Administration.
- The Head of E-Business has the primary responsibility to develop and carry out the online operations strategies of Dignity Finance & Investment Limited.
- The successful candidate shall effectively analyze and monitor the services, market trends, and customer requirements and daily reconcile the settlement accounts with service providers.
- He/she shall interact with end-users and work closely with them to understand their needs and business opportunities.
- The desired candidate should be able to maintain efficiency in all aspects of operations in the company.
- Must possess a first degree (BSc/HND) in Computer Science, Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Possession of IT expertise and certifications will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years post-NYSC hands-on experience in the administration of mobile/online lending applications in a recognized financial institution.
- Must possess a good knowledge of banking operations and risk control measures associated with financial institutions.
- Ability to pay attention to details and maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and MUST possess a high level of integrity and responsibility.
Compensation & Benefits:
- The compensation package for the above position is very attractive and designed to motivate talented candidate.