• Interact with prospects/clients to understand business requirements
• Demonstrate Microsoft Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer Service solution capabilities to the client.
• Conduct business process analysis and create Fit/Gap report
• Create Solution design to address client business, interface, and performance requirements
• Advise on complex Microsoft Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer Service business cases and propose comprehensive solutions.
• Create functional requirement and functional design for customizations
• Create estimates for implementation tasks
• Provide MS Dynamics Microsoft Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer Service SME expertise to client
• Installation, setup and configuration of MS Dynamics Marketing, Dynamics Sales, Customer Service.
• Data migration from external systems into MS Microsoft Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer Service
• Conduct solution testing and assist with user acceptance testing
• Conduct user and administrator training
• Complete the project tasks on time and under budget
• Build expertise in Industry areas of focus contributes to the development of Industry solutions
• Assist sales and pre-sales teams to prepare proposals, participate in client presentations and support business development and the sale of professional services when necessary.
Required Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Engineering, business management, management information system, marketing or equivalent.
• Two years overall MS Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer Service experience.
• Experience as an MS Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer Service consultant in a client-facing role for MS Dynamics top tier or similar consulting organization is highly desirable
• Hands-on experience in designing, configuring or administering MS Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer Service required
• MS Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer Service SDK, report writing, installation, configuration, and customizations
• Azure, MS SQL Server and Power BI reporting services experience
• Unit Testing: Test Case preparation and execution
• Working with all phases of the Snapnet Process
Additional Qualifications & Skills
• MS Dynamics Sales\Marketing\Customer Service certification is desired
• Vertical experience desired
• Strong work ethic: Ability to work in a structured work environment
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
• Strong ability to convey technical information to non-technical clients
• Possesses excellent communication skills
• Self-Starter with the ability to handle multiple tasks and shifting priorities
• Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
• Solves complex problems with creative solutions
• Places emphasis on client satisfaction
• Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
• Promotes the mission and shared values of our company