Our client is an international driving school based in Abuja, Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Kano, needs to build a respected and reputable driving school organisation.
They are looking for a patient, enthusiastic Driving Instructors to prepare their students for their driver's tests and driving-related assessments. The Driving Instructor's responsibilities include planning and delivering lessons that promote students' theoretical and applied driving skills. Driving Instructors also communicate with students to ascertain which of their abilities require further development.
To be successful as a Driving Instructor, you should always maintain excellent communication with students. Ultimately, a top-notch Driving Instructor will tailor their instruction to meet the needs of students, while still meeting targets set by the driving school.
· Preparing lessons that are tailored to students' needs.
· Providing instruction on the parts and functions of a vehicle, and on-road regulations.
· Teaching practical skills related to all aspects of driving.
· Helping students to develop confidence in their driving skills.
· Gaining control of the vehicle during emergency situations.
· Calming students who are in distress.
· Documenting and reporting on students' progress.
· Informing students when they are ready to take the driver's test.
· Reporting all accidents to the Head of the driving school.
- Valid driving license for the level at which you will be teaching.
- Valid Driving Instructor's license or certification.
- Proven experience as a Driving Instructor.
- Clear driving record.
- Clear criminal record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Patience and enthusiasm.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to work during evenings and on weekends, as required.