Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of Secondary School Certificate with at least two years experience in rendering similar services in a corporate organization.
- A good and experienced driver with a valid drivers' license
- Versatile in driving various automobiles (including cars, ambulance vans, and motorbikes)
- Knowledge of basic preventive maintenance and repairs of automobiles
- Ability to use smartphones
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Courteous and diligent in keeping to workplace ethics and norms
- Good drive for results, passionate, dynamic, and good team player
Job Reference: (Position 4 - DG1041).