- Drive project staff to activities and meetings within and outside of Abuja.
- Maintain accurately and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced during your assignments.
- Inspect vehicle prior to travel to assure all fluids, tires, wipers, belts, etc are in good working order.
- Signal any sign of the need for maintenance or other problem with the vehicle to the transport and logistic associate.
- Keep vehicle health log updated.
- Assure the security of the vehicle when outside of the office.
- Assure the safety of all passengers.
- Submit all expense reports in a timely manner to accounting, properly completed.
- Secondary school certificate a plus
- Minimum 3 years of driving experience
- Valid Nigerian Driver’s license
- Ability to speak and write in English
- Good knowledge of standard driving practices
- Good driving record.
- Sound judgment, non-aggressive driving style, and good communication skills.
- Ability to travel if required
- Ability to organize and complete manual and routine tasks as assigned
Duration of contract: 12 months