- Manage the operation of the Company’s HIAB Trucks for all projects
- Work with the Project Managers to provide technical support related to all on-site projects
- Promptly notify the Company of any ticket issued against the company vehicle during working hours
- Ensure that the company vehicle is always parked in appropriate areas to avoid towing
- Keep truck vehicles clean and properly maintained
- Keep accurate and up-to-date logbooks on the vehicle’s movements
- Report accidents, injuries or damage to the vehicle to the management when necessary
- Must possess a minimum of SSCE or Diploma in any field
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience as a HIAB Truck Operator and Driver.
- Experience working in a Water Utility Company will be an added advantage.
- Must possess a valid Nigerian Driver’s License
- Working knowledge of local and inter-state routes
- Ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals
- Outstanding planning and communication skills
- Above-average level of computer literacy
SALARY: 60,000 - 80,000