- Assist personnel with loading and unloading their luggage.
- Comprehensive daily check and monitoring of vehicles components
- Daily washing and cleaning of vehicles are required and necessary.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions to reduce delays, as needed.
- Ensure regular check and annual renewal of vehicle particulars and documentation.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Guarantee that goods and staff are protected and secured.
- Answer personnel inquiries as brilliantly as could be allowed.
- Ensure timely conveyance of riders and materials to and from places as instructed.
- Report any instance of mishap or accident
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Dress well
- You are to follow local and state driving laws and regulations.
- Any other task that will be assigned to you.
- Minimum qualification: SSCE
- must be well-spoken