• Transporting clients from Office, airports to hotels and vice versa.
• Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
• Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
• Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
• Interacting with clients in a professional conduct.
• Availability Working at night and on weekends.
• Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
• Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
• Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
• Updating monthly mileage records.
• Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses and trucks.
• A valid driver's license.
• At least 2 years driving experience.
• Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal communication.
• Proficiency using GPS devices.