- Safely transporting company staff, designated clients, company materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of staff luggage, designated clients luggage, and company materials
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by regularly washing,cleaning and observing vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management
- High school leaving certificate; SSCE/GCE/WASSCE
- Valid driver's licence.
- Clean driving record
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes
- Apt knowledge on the use of maps, GPS systems and car functionalities.
- Effective communication skills
- Punctual and reliable