1. Minimum of 5 O Level credits at one sitting.
2. 5 or more years of driving experience in Nigeria and sound knowledge of networked roads in various states including Lagos and Abuja.
3. Excellent driving skills.
4. Ideal candidate must be fit, healthy and in good shape for the job (as will be ascertained by health practitioner of the organization’s choosing).
5. Candidate must be fluent in English, pidgin and must be able to communicate clearly.
6. Ability to speak other languages is an advantage.
7. Ability to understand road & traffic signs and sound knowledge of transportation/road regulations.
8. Sound knowledge of cars, car parts and functions.
9. Must own a smart phone and understands its usage.
10. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
11. Must be friendly, smart and proactive.
12. Ability to use discretion.