We are looking to hire a reliable and dutiful driver to assist the company chairman with all driving-related duties. The company driver’s responsibilities include picking up and dropping off the chairman and his spouse, running personal and official errands, and maintaining a movement log to record work hours, travel time and locations. He should also be able to perform routine checks on the cars.
- Minimum Qualification:High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and maintained adequately by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Provide accurate logs of the movements of the cars.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to the direct supervisor.
- School Certificate or GCE.
- Age between: 30 - 40 years
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes in Lagos.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
Remuneration: NGN 50,000 - 70,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.