Facilitate secure documentation, safekeeping of records, prompt settlement, and reconciliation of all bills associated with the activities and Operations of assigned DCP locations.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Develop a process that supports effective documentation and archives maintenance in line with current best practices. Support all assigned DCP offices in the organization of their archives and record-keeping process
- Ensure that all payments, receipts, fees, and settlements associated with admin services procurement processes are effectively monitored and recorded appropriately.
- Take charge of the Admin stores/storage facility and ensure accountability for tools and accessories received and issued
- Prepare periodic reports on the reconciliation of all received and issued items in the Admin department.
- Work with the DCP Internal Control Unit for effective reconciliation of all units activities
- Facilities supervisor (or Housekeeping) to make provisions for guests' lodging and feeding for the duration specified
- Stay abreast of changes in travel requirements/ conditions and proactively communicate the same to the Admin Manager.
- Initiate and forward payment requisitions to the Admin Manager with adequate justification, for approval
- Submit approved payment requests to Finance and Accounts staff to ensure timely processing of relevant invoices.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Admin Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline
- No prior experience is required. However, (2 to 3) years of relevant experience will be an added advantage
- Skills and Competencies
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- A high degree of maturity and tact, with the ability to relate with various interest groups
- Very good networking skills.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good planning and coordinating skills
- Attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Basic proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and applications
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development