One of the leading stockbroking/investment banking firms in Lagos is looking to hire a Document and Data Management Intern. The role requires a detail-oriented individual with excellent data management and organizational skills.
- Minimum Qualification:OND
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:1 year
- Maintains and ensures the accuracy of data from various systems and databases handled.
- Observes rules and procedures for data sharing
- Assists with reports and data extraction when needed
- Ensures digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Maintain electronic and hard copies of all data collected in a well-organized and logical structure.
- Regularly back up data
- Understand and ensure data privacy and standards
- Produce data reports.
- Minimum academic qualification of an OND in Information Technology (IT) or any relevant field.
- The candidate must have at least one year of work experience in data management and must possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, willing to learn, good at teamwork, service-oriented, and able to work within a limited time frame.
- Professional use of personal computer utilizing word processing, spreadsheet software programs
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
>>Please note that it is a 5-month contract work
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.