- Effective supervision of field force in detailing and coverage of hospitals, institutions, and pharmacy shops
- Ensure the achievement of the district’s sales target through effective channels and distributors management
- Competitive intelligence tracking and reporting covering product launches prices, innovation, promotions etc.
- Regular interface with distributors to uncover irritations (where they exist) and resolve same for enhanced business relationships, regular monitoring, supervision, coaching and mentoring of sales representatives to ensure that corporate sales objectives are met without obstacles
- Efficient scanning of the assigned district for government business opportunities.
- B. Pharm. or any of the Biological Sciences for Ethical and Healthcare Products. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales of Pharmaceutical Products or FMCG.
- Excellent Business Management and Relationship skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, Excel and Power-point will be an added advantage.
- Preferably 30 - 35 years