- The Dispatch Rider would be responsible for ensuring that assigned motorcycle is used for authorized assignments and is in good working condition always.
- Ride the company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties.
- Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of goods and motorcycle.
- Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
- Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of the assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
- Record information, such as items received and delivered.
- Sign for the package upon collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery.
- Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries.
- Manage, develop and dispatch goods effectively to customers.
- Ensure sales targets per SKU are met.
- Effective use of our App.
- Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of SSCE motorcycle dispatch rider.
- Applicant must possess a valid Bike Riders’ permit.
- Applicant must be familiar with routes within Lagos.
- Applicants who have undergone training and acquired certifications related to Safety & Environment will have an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- Applicants should possess basic sales skills.
- Attention to details.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Ojodu berger, or Akute