This job involves carrying out dispatch activities, including scheduling and collecting/dispatching samples and test results to appropriate locations, outdoor and indoor delivery, sending and collecting of official documents, materials, packages, bulky items, etc as needed in line with the company’s request, specifications, or needs.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Schedule and collect/dispatch samples to appropriate locations in line with the company’s request, specifications, or needs
- Maintain the Dispatch motorcycle and ensure it is in working condition at all times
- Arrange for necessary repair of the motorcycle as permitted by the Managing Director or any authorized member of the company’s staff
- Relay information or messages to and from the company to clients, staff, or any entity as approved by the management
- Confer with clients or supervising personnel so as to address questions, problems, and requests for services
- Carry out market survey/research
- Monitor competitors’ activities and generate leads for the Company’s services and investigate prices
- Perform any other function, duties, or assignment that shall be given to you by the Managing Director or any authorized member of the company’s staff.
- Academic qualification of either an OND in social sciences, having an HND or BSc is an added advantage
- No less than 2 years of work experience as a dispatch rider in a medical facility
- Familiarity with relevant routes.
- Must be able to ride a motorcycle effectively and professionally.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expense records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Self-discipline, time management, and reporting skills.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.