Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following
- Ride to sending client location to pick up consignment.
- Update receiver customer by phone on the status of delivery.
- Transport consignment to the destination safely and on time.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Education & Experience
- A minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
- Proven experience as a dispatcher.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Skilled in the operation of mobile phone applications.
- Must possess a valid riders license.