The dispatch rider will be responsible for outdoor and indoor delivery, sending & collecting of official documents, materials, packages and bulky items as needed.
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items, destination, route, rate and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconciling quantities; noting discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate. (SSCE)
Minimum of 1-year experience
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have good numeracy skills for delivery and expenses records.
- Polite and able to get along with people.
- Must live within the Mainland or Island.
N 40,000 – N 45,000