- Scheduling Riders in <1mins
- Assigning and re-assigning orders to free riders on the UN web portal
- Reassign riders within clusters/ hubs
- Follow up on partners’ dispatcher to ensure no idle time for free riders.
- Follow up/ monitoring Delayed order on Urban Ninja
- Resolve Rider's complaints via phone, email, chat channels with functional teams (Customer service, Vendor Ops team).
- Escalating to the appropriate department such as Vendor Ops on restaurant issues & customer service on customer’s issues.
- Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation.
- Ensuring proper Education and communication are disseminated among riders in the community.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ Years’ experience in various fields of Customer Service, Supply chain.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical ability: the ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented reporting and plans of action.
- Ability to articulate the right findings using the data.
- Advanced knowledge in the following computer programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Communication skills & flexibility to work in different environments.
- Detail-oriented personality.
- Strong people leadership
- Team player
- Good reporting and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Personal drive with a sense of urgency and an ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to managing initiatives to a successful conclusion
- Experience or high level of comfort in logistics operations.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.