We are looking to hire a Director, Quantitative Token Engineering who will join our organization. In this role, you will focus on leading the token engineering team and managing our capabilities around token launches across the product footprint
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Lead the team responsible for the design, modeling, and implementation of several token engineering projects.
- Work independently and with ConsenSys teams to identify the objective functions of tokens, compare existing mechanisms, build out key learnings, and test new designs through simulations
- Continuously advance the team’s expertise of token engineering and be a thought leader throughout the organization by publishing research and developing analytical reports about new or existing protocols.
- Lead token ideation, whitepaper development, and core research around investments and treasury management.
- Model and calculate token financials, sensitivity, transaction amounts, supply, and other quantitative requirements.
- Build out economic structures, and run simulations to examine different outcomes.
- Support other teams by exploring tokenomics and designs of specific protocols
- Experience in token engineering and token modeling (e.g. cadCAD, Gauntlet, Machinations), particularly agent simulations, mechanism design, and systems design
- Deep subject matter expertise of Layer 1s, Layer 2s, bridges, stablecoins, DeFi protocols (e.g. Aave, Uniswap, Curve), and Web3 infrastructure (e.g. RPCs)
- Extensive knowledge of new and existing token models such as voting escrow mechanisms, gauges, buy back and burn initiatives, and liquid staking derivatives.
- Subject matter expertise of transaction flow, block proposing, block building, and MEV Experience analyzing secondary market activity of tokens and understanding how traditional macroeconomics impacts Web3 markets.
- Experience with DAO governance and tooling (e.g. Snapshot, Gnosis) and NFT primitives (e.g. utility-enabled NFTs)
- Passionate about emerging primitives such as restaking and interchain security
- Ability to work remotely, independently, and collaboratively in a team
- Proactive problem-solving aptitude and willingness to be hands-on when required
- Excellent writing, editing, and presentational skills in English
- Knowledge of Python, Etherscan, and Dune (or other on chain querying tools)required.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.