As the Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for the velocity of the Engineering team, the quality of the engineered product, and meeting the expectations of both internal and external customers. You will build and foster a culture of engineering excellence and accountability capable of producing best-in-class products with a focus on teamwork, accountability, and quality.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Own all aspects of building and shipping Conserv’s software products
- Run a high velocity, high quality, high impact development process
- Establish reliability, performance, and scalability goals for Conserv
- Facilitate the professional growth and development of our Engineering team
- Lead effective cross-functional collaboration across groups within the organization
- Source, hire, and develop high quality engineering talent based on company needs
- Communicate technology direction and decisions to executive leadership
- Work closely with executive leadership to identify risks and opportunities
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience leading teams in software development for hardware products
- 3+ years experience managing a fully-remote team in an Agile environment
- Experience designing and architecting software products and/or platforms
- Experience with AWS Services such as EC2, Lambdas, and infrastructure-as-code
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.