- Applicants must possess the requisite degrees in the relevant positions.
- Applicants must be ICT compliant.
- Candidates must possess the soft skills required for the execution of their duties.
- Candidates must possess substantial work experience.
- Commitment trait is required
- The remuneration package is very attractive and above the National Minimum wage; there are opportunities for personal growth and Career development with chances of pilgrimage sponsorship to Israel, Greece, and Rome plus Fully paid annual holidays.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- To apply for this position, applicants should forward their applications and CVs indicating the codes and positions for which they are applying as the subjects of their emails not later than August 28, 2021, from the date of this publication.
- Online interview exams will take place on September 11, 2021, and successful applicants are to start work on Monday, September 13, 2021.