We are looking to employ a driven direct sales representative to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales. The direct sales representative’s responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
Direct Sales Representatives Responsibilities:
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Direct Sales Representative Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration or related field is advantageous.
- Proven sales experience.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- The candidate must be aged 26-30 years.
Sales experience is an added advantage.
Location: Lagos Island Region i.e. Marina, Balogun, Martins, Broad Street axis.