· Create digital marketing strategies and implement digital marketing plans or roadmaps to support the lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives across the business to include digital PR, SEO, PPC, Social CRM, Affiliate and Email marketing.
· Be tech-savvy and a trendsetter with innovative ideas to improve customer experience.
· Responsible for analytics and optimisation solutions and systems with innovative ideas that can improve customer experience.
· Responsible for the accurate implementation of the visitor, lead and sales tracking and analysis across multiple platforms for existing clients.
· Be responsible for developing solutions to meet clients and agency brand objectives based on consumer insight and data.
· Present key recommendations/solutions from reports, including actionable insights for the agency, prospective and existing clients, including customer profiling data to feed into marketing strategies.
· Manage current Wildreams’ clients across all social and digital media platforms.
· Define, monitor and implement analytics strategy, media buying and associated data analysis for new and existing clients
· Assess new digital marketing tools and techniques, and regularly review for the best fit for the business.
· Consistently provide training about industry best practices to teams.
· Develop digital marketing proposals based on agency-standard templates
· Schedule project implementation, highlighting constraints where necessary
· Brief and manage creative teams, and understand all processes and platforms
· Responsible for forecasting profitability of campaigns and reporting on ROI and maximising financial revenue
· Responsible for the online customer journey experience, and focusing on improving omnichannel integration.
· Map out customer journey path to purchase/decision-making for key industries
· Ensure full testing and monitoring measures in place to optimise the journey, customer satisfaction and site functionality.
· Improve ROI and customer lifetime value across all campaigns.
· Track customer acquisition cost per campaign (total spend required to convert a potential customer into a customer. CAC includes the product cost plus all other costs —such as research and marketing— spent on attracting a customer).
· Research, implement and maintain both new and existing search engine optimization and search engine marketing efforts for Clients.
· Responsible for managing and implementing successful paid and natural search campaigns, demonstrating revenue goals, efficiency and volume.
· Responsible for media buying budget allocation and planning.
· Plan and implement customer research and use the findings to feed into the online strategy to support the business goals (Growth, retention, engagement).
· Connect agency and attend current up to date digital marketing events in Nigeria especially Lagos
· Consistently drive agency online awareness and value offering to target industries/brands
· 3-5 years experience in a digital
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and project management skills
· Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
· Solid knowledge of web analytics tool like Google analytics
· Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
· Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaign
· Familiarity with web design and HTML
· Understand Design-Based Thinking and Planning