Truck.ng is a web service facilitating companies to find specific trucks at competitive rates on its platform. For logistics companies, this also mean they will always find new goods to carry and reduce their empty returns. This is an online platform which connects freight owners seeking for transport for their specific needs with logistics companies and truckers. After each completed job, the system allows each sides to vote the quality of service and experience doing business of each other and write comments. These votes and comments are public so each user can have an idea about a company before doing business with it.
Our website is recently launched and we're looking to hire new team members to promote our services through online and offline channels. We need -
1. ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALISTS to promote our services through social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and online forums.; and
2. SALES AND MARKETING EXECUTIVES for the same tasks to do offline promotion on associations like The Nigerian Association of Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Mines, and Agriculture (NACCIMA), The Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN), Nigerian Association of Road Transport Owners (NARTO), international Chamber of Commerce, Road Transport Employers Association of Nigeria, Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Nigeria and any other business association related to the use of road transport services.
The ideal candidate must have the following -
- The candidates should have technical understanding of online marketing,
- Web site working logic,
- search engine optimization
- ability to analyze data,
- advanced social media skill,
- strong content marketing,
- good communication skills.
- good interpersonal skills
- good mastery of logistics and haulage.
- Candidates must have first degree in marketing, shipping and logistics management, business management, and any other related field.
The interviews will be done online but you're expected to work in the company's office in Amuwo-Odofin, Lagos.
You will be provided with working tools and free lunch from the company.