We are looking to hire a driven and organized project manager who prides themselves on delivering an exceptional client experience and will be ultimately responsible for their success. Our ideal candidate is expected to balance his/her project team and resources, to stay on time, on budget, on spec, and on vision.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Serve as the primary contact with clients consulting on end-to-end web design projects and ongoing retainers.
- Ensure the overall success of the client’s web projects. Must be able to own the vision for a project and know what it takes to align deliverables with that vision.
- Manage internal resources and deliverables in collaboration with agency departments.
- Manage project timeline including timely delivery of the project and associated deliverables.
- Plan project phases and client billing.
- Manage administrative aspects of each client project from paperwork and invoicing to managing records in a CRM (HubSpot), PM platform, Wiki, etc.
- Develop and grow ongoing relationships with clients, colleagues, and contractors with a focus on the human-to-human experience being a delightful one.
- Minimum 3 years of continuous industry experience in web design (or comparable) project management, with proven experience in web project conception from inception to launch.
- Proficiency in all MS Office/G Suite applications, basic HTML syntax, writing and editing, and general knowledge of business, marketing, and technology fields.
- Proficiency with project management software and techniques. Understanding of key project management tenets including project charters and waterfall vs. agile methodologies.
- Familiarity with strategic consulting, development of Information Architectures and wireframes, and development of Functional Requirements for technical projects.
- This role is comparable to a project manager; you need to be able to manage complex web engagements with grace under pressure and occasionally cook up solutions on the fly.
- Have a genuine interest in staying on top of industry trends and best practices and be “game” for taking on new challenges and learning new technologies.
- Familiarity with managing CMS implementation projects and working knowledge of content management systems. Experience with WordPress, Drupal, or other CMS products is a plus.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.