DMTC Agency is an integrated full-service digital marketing agency with offices and teams in Ghana, Nigeria, and Egypt. Thinking out-of-the-box strategies is our DNA and creativity is our forte and performance is what we get for clients.
Good vibes rule! Think of your favourite song and how it makes you feel. Now imagine working all day with that feeling. Sounds like a good day, doesn't it?
We thrive and flourish in an environment of learning with wonder, zeal, and curiosity, peppered with our experiments and fun elements. We are troubleshooters. We are challenge seekers. We are collaborators. To us, attitude is more important than aptitude.
What you will be doing?
- For DMTCAgency and all clients, understand the client brief, and decide how to deliver it by creating online media strategies, tactics, media plans and detailed KPIs.
- Present strategy plans and proposals along with business development and digital account manager to internal and external clients.
- Work with creative and content team closely to get the best creatives for conversion and work on AB testing to use the most efficient one.
- Take the lead on optimization strategies for digital placements and ensure Media Plan delivery successfully and all KPIs are met.
- Responsible for overseeing campaign pacing & performance across digital media portfolio
- Measure ROI and KPIs and keep optimizing the campaigns to get the best results
- Track and measure all platforms result along with Google Analytics metrics
- Lead the Analytics for each campaign and bring the meaning out of data and provide detailed reports.
- Present these reports to clients and tell the stories of the success along with learning and recommendations.
- For all assigned accounts, manage client media billing approval and invoice reconciliations.
Who we are looking for:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a digital marketing agency environment managing media campaigns across Search, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Programmatic and other relevant platforms
- You understand client needs, challenges and success matrix like you own their business.
- You are excited about performance marketing and driving results for clients.
- You are always thinking of ways to add visible and measurable value to campaigns beyond the normal reach and impressions
- You are experienced with Google analytics and tag manager
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and good with Google data studio
- A can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills
- Integrity and honesty
NB: Digital marketing agency experience is required for this role, and only those with at least 2/3 years of experience managing paid media campaigns in an agency will be considered
Think the above describes you, we are interested in getting to know you. Click the apply button and drop your resume.
Salary: NGN200,000 - NGN250,000